6/19/08

Like two warm pillows...

Ok, I know I'm not supposed to post a thousand things a day, but I'm just so excited that I got pictures to work. I promise I'll lose the enthusiasm and end up as one of those people who only post during holidays and the vernal equinox. Soon. But before that happens! 


Here's a pillow that I made recently, it's two shades of
 denim and some orange batiks. I quilted the front  with two layers of batting before putting it together because I wanted it to be really textured. 
I decided that the evening light would be perfect for the picture, so I ran outside in my underwear and only got this one shot before I heard my neighbor's voices. What? You don't hang out around the house in your underwear? You don't know what you're missing. Besides, it's been hot. Sue me. 


No comments: