7/28/08

Mmm... Lemons


Aren't they beautiful? My brave little soldiers, awaiting their fate as a jar of Limoncello. Lemon peels, 100 proof vodka, and time equal Italian sunshine in a bottle. Has to be 100 proof, apparently, so my Sweet Baboo is off to the local liquor store for a bottle of moonshine to indulge his sweetie. I can't wait! but I guess I'm going to have to, since you let it steep for 40 days, then add MORE vodka and some sugar and let it sit for another 40 days. Then, the websites say, you can drink it as a liqueur, pour it on ice cream, fresh fruit, pork chops... Ok, I made that last one up, but I bet it'd be good. 
Pepper is thrilled, you can tell. I know it seems like all she does is sleep, but it's either pictures of her sleeping, or close-ups of her nose, as she investigates the camera.



1 comment:

The6ofusinca said...

Soooooooooooooooooo your making moonshine now huh? Lemme know how it works out!