10/20/09

The Dog Lady Returns! (Dum da da dum...)

Remember the Dog Lady?
I hope so.
It was yesterday.
You might want to up your Ginko Biloba if you don't remember.
Well apparently in all her spare time, she thought she'd make some other quilts too.
In all her spare time.
HAHAHAHahahehecoughcoughglbrx...
The spare time when she wasn't quilting every single AKC breed of dog.
Like ya do.
So look at this!
It's a big ol' African animal quilt.
"Africa - The Lion Lurks"
Huge.
Gorge.
Fab.
Marv.
I can't even complete whole words.
Toooo beautiful. Just too, too beautiful.
I didn't get a picture, but there are fantastic lions quilted into the corners.
But wait!
Act now and receive...
YET ANOTHER INCREDIBLE WORK BY LINDA HIBBERT!!
"Studio Safari"
I know what you're thinking. And yes, yes I DO love that flamingo!
Loooove him! (singsong voice)
But I also love that giraffe! Look at the movement in his skinny little legs!
And don't get me started on the hippos.
Every time we walked past I said "I love those hippos!"
The quilting is just phenomenal. Such movement.
So that's it for the "Dog Lady".
The "Dog/Lion/Zebra/Giraffe/Flamingo/Hippo Lady"
I guess that wouldn't fit on her name tag.
There's lots more pictures from the quilt show, but maybe tomorrow I'll sprinkle in some pics of things that I'm working on, and you won't notice the difference and think they're from the show too.
My own private quilt show!
I bet I'm gonna win a ribbon!


No comments: