1/23/09

And the Winner Is........................

It's that time! 
Time to pick a winner so that Beauregard can fly to his new home! And the winner is.....
Suspense? Should I drag it out and create an air of suspense?
Am I spelling suspense right?
 It's one of those words that looks more and more wrong the longer you look at it. Suspense... Suspense... Suspense...
The other day my brother and I were at a store and he noticed on a box of Fiddle Faddle, "Fiddle Faddle Fun Facts!" I must have said that over and over for about six hours. Fiddle Faddle Fun Facts. Fiddle Faddle Fun Facts. It's addictive! I didn't even find out what the facts were! I just like saying it. Fiddle Faddle Fun Facts... 
Ok, so without any further ado, (adew?) 
The winner is...
NUMBER 26! 
The Princess of Everything (and then some)! What a great name. 
And I've read some of her blog now, and I think we should be friends! Here's why: 
1) she lives in the "Home of the fiberglass cows". I LOVE fiberglass cows! And pigs, and horses... Any kind of animal statue, really. There's a set on my Flickr account for "Giant animals that amuse me"

Giant Horse

See???

2) One of her favorite movies is Hope Floats.
I saw that in the theater with one of my best friends and we both bawled like babies. Hungry babies. Sad, hungry babies. I still will sit and watch it anytime that it's on, and yes, I still bawl. 
3) She has the cutest little Corgi - Gingerbean! 
Cute name, cute dog, cute,cute, cute. Corgis are the sweetest little 'big dog in a small dog's body' around. The ones I have known thought they were giant herders, searching for some wayward cattle to put in line. But they only stand an inch off the ground. Maybe I exaggerate a tad, but still. They are low riders.
4) She's crafty! 
Need I say more?
Besides, her comment was so sweet and heartfelt, I'm glad her number was picked.
"Beauregard is THE.COOLEST.BIRD.WITH.GLASSES!!!" 
Now I ask you... 
So Congratulations Mindy! I'll be sending you an email for your mailing address. Then lil Beauregard will be winging his way east!
And a big thank you to everyone who entered! What a self esteem booster. I promise you, this won't be my last give-away! Thanks to Regina for organizing the "Birds of Change" swap! I'm having a blast!
Janice 

1 comment:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Thank you so much!! I promise to give Beauregard a good home.

And OMG..you hit the corgi bred on the head! She is a back talker who talks back just like a teenager when I scold her. She is just 6 months old.

Thank you so very much!!