5/9/09

Dancing Like the Gopher at the end of Caddyshack...

Ok! I think it might be done! Woo hoo! 
Maybe. It might need one more border of white. I think it does. But that's easy-peesey, right? The only problem is that I'm almost out of white fabric, which is a little disturbing since I started with six yards. 
Ok, not the best pictures.
 A big thanks to my Sweet Baboo and my neighbor John for being my clothesline. I hope you can click on the pictures and make them bigger, because I think it's got a lot of nice detail. I like it! I really do. There were a few moments in the middle where I wasn't sure if I liked it, but now I think it's my favorite thing I've ever made! 
Now that I look at the pictures, it doesn't look that big at all, but I swear it is! I should go measure it. Let's pretend that I went just now and found my tape measure and say that it's queen bed sized. Woo! 
I really, really, really like it. Really. Really really. 
Hee hee hee! 
Ok, I might just be looped on RockStar and success, because I'm feeling a little giddy. Although before I pop the champagne, or rather, the Reisling, because that's what I have, I have to think about the backing, and that might end up being just as involved as the front! But still, let's bask in this moment for a bit, shall we? 
I'm glad you're here to share this with me. Ahh...
Care for a glass?  

No comments: